The indicator draws bull and bear lines of a trend on the basis of iFractals indicator’s data from the nearest extremum to the last fractal broken down.
When this fractal is broken down, the line becomes permanent till a new extremum appears.
- inpClrBull=clrGreen; Color of the trend’s bull line;
- inpClrBear=clrRed; Color of the trend’s bear line.
This indicator can be interpreted as follows:
- “Pass-Through Cross” line crossing.
- Candle closing above both lines: “Bull Trend”.
- Candle closing above both lines: “Bear Trend”.
- Candle closing between the lines, “Pass-Through Cross” on the left side: “Flat”.
- Candle closing between the lines, “Pass-Through Cross” on the left side: “Triangle of Uncertainty”.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
FractalsTrendLines is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
FractalsTrendLines provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install FractalsTrendLines.mq5?
- Download FractalsTrendLines.mq5
- Copy FractalsTrendLines.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on FractalsTrendLines.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator FractalsTrendLines.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove FractalsTrendLines.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click below to download