Two lines are channel averages created by High and Low price values for different periods displayed as clouds. Two indicator buffers and two indicator lines are added into the 2MoHLC_ indicator for a visual drawing of the indicator.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in CodeBase на mql4.com on 24.06.2010.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
2MoHLC is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
2MoHLC provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install 2MoHLC.mq5?
- Download 2MoHLC.mq5
- Copy 2MoHLC.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on 2MoHLC.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator 2MoHLC.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove 2MoHLC.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: