The Accumulative Swing Index indicator is applied for accumulative swing index construction (Accumulative Swing Index – ASI) which represents cumulative total of swing index values.
Accumulative index draws an “actual” market line revealing market relative strength and trend. Support and resistance lines, breakdown of which is interpreted as an indicator’s signal, are drawn on the chart.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in CodeBase on February 7, 2007.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Accumulative Swing Index – ASI is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Accumulative Swing Index – ASI provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Accumulative Swing Index – ASI.mq5?
- Download Accumulative Swing Index – ASI.mq5
- Copy Accumulative Swing Index – ASI.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Accumulative Swing Index – ASI.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Accumulative Swing Index – ASI.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Accumulative Swing Index – ASI.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: