The given indicator represents the approved variant of an Adaptive Laguerre filter calculated by the method of John Eiliers. Despite the source indicator it uses the algorithm of Laguerre polynomial of any order (default Order parameter is 4). In addition, you can use different ways of smoothing factor of adaptability with AdaptiveSmooth (default 5) and AdaptiveSmoothMode (default Median) parameters.
Additionally, there is the possibility of constructing non-adaptive Laguerre filter using Length period in bars and AdaptiveMode parameter equal to 0.
There are also opportunities of highlighting the trend (ColorMode parameter) and the construction of the filter for the higher timeframes.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Adaptive Laguerre Filter is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Adaptive Laguerre Filter provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Adaptive Laguerre Filter.mq5?
- Download Adaptive Laguerre Filter.mq5
- Copy Adaptive Laguerre Filter.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Adaptive Laguerre Filter.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Adaptive Laguerre Filter.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Adaptive Laguerre Filter.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: