If a trader opens MN1 chart the indicator will automatically configure the period equal to 12 comparing current price to average year price based on bars in a year. If a trader opens W1 the MA will be automatically configured to 52 period which is equal to weekly bars in year.
The indicator will calculate the period based on daily bars in a month. All time frames below Days to Hour are configured comparative to weeks. All periods below Hour will be relative to days.
The trader now does not have to select the MA periods on different time frames.
Interpretation of the indicator:
- If the current price of your instrument is higher than the MA you should buy it or sell if it is below MA.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Adaptive to TF SMA is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Adaptive to TF SMA provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Adaptive to TF SMA.mq5?
- Download Adaptive to TF SMA.mq5
- Copy Adaptive to TF SMA.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Adaptive to TF SMA.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Adaptive to TF SMA.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Adaptive to TF SMA.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: