The indicator transfers the price data to the new coordinates system shifting price axis. Before throwing the indicator to the chart create a chart object of trend line in the chart. Remember the name of this line in the Windows clipboard and after throwing the AffineTransform indicator to the chart, enter from the Windows clipboard the name of the trend line as input parameter of the indicator.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in Code Base at mql4.com on 07.12.2009.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
AffineTransform is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
AffineTransform provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install AffineTransform.mq5?
- Download AffineTransform.mq5
- Copy AffineTransform.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on AffineTransform.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator AffineTransform.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove AffineTransform.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: