This oscillator is rewritten from AmiBroker Formula Language (AFL) on MQL5.
ALF Winner serves for definition of a trend by formed characteristic reversed parts of the indicator in the interval of 0/100. For intraday trading input parameters values should be decreased, for example, to Period=2, Average=4 values.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
AFL Winner is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
AFL Winner provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install AFL Winner.mq5?
- Download AFL Winner.mq5
- Copy AFL Winner.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on AFL Winner.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator AFL Winner.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove AFL Winner.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: