This Moving Average uses curve of the Normal (Gauss) distribution which can be placed by Offset parameter from 0 to 1. This parameter allows regulating the smoothness and high sensitivity of the Moving Average. Sigma is another parameter that is responsible for the shape of the curve coefficients. A more detailed description of the ALMA can be found at the author’s website.
There is the possibility to highlight the trend direction in the indicator by color.
Also a built-in algorithm of drawing the indicator for the high timeframes is used.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
ALMA(Arnaud Legoux Moving Average) is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
ALMA(Arnaud Legoux Moving Average) provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install ALMA(Arnaud Legoux Moving Average).mq5?
- Download ALMA(Arnaud Legoux Moving Average).mq5
- Copy ALMA(Arnaud Legoux Moving Average).mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on ALMA(Arnaud Legoux Moving Average).mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator ALMA(Arnaud Legoux Moving Average).mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove ALMA(Arnaud Legoux Moving Average).mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: