An MA using Perry Kaufmann’s Adaptive Moving Average.
The original indicator was developed in the MQL4 language and published in the CodeBase on 07.08.2006.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
AMA Slow Trend Line is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
AMA Slow Trend Line provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install AMA Slow Trend Line.mq5?
- Download AMA Slow Trend Line.mq5
- Copy AMA Slow Trend Line.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on AMA Slow Trend Line.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator AMA Slow Trend Line.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove AMA Slow Trend Line.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: