The indicator shows the current reference prices of the current market state. This is necessary for determining flat market.
The indicator is based on fractal smoothing (known as FRAMA http://kroufr.ru/content/view/6138/81/ – in Russian) having a discrete filter that removes minor price movements when the relative flat movement does not exceed the square of the interval dimension in the specified interval.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
AML Adaptive Market Level is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
AML Adaptive Market Level provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install AML Adaptive Market Level.mq5?
- Download AML Adaptive Market Level.mq5
- Copy AML Adaptive Market Level.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on AML Adaptive Market Level.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator AML Adaptive Market Level.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove AML Adaptive Market Level.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: