The non-normalized oscillator ang_AZad_C helps to identify the dominant trend. Its values above zero can be interpreted as a growing trend, values below zero indicate a falling trend.
The original ang_AZad_C was developed in MQL4 and published in the CodeBase on 17.11.2006.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
ang AZad C is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
ang AZad C provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install ang AZad C.mq5?
- Download ang AZad C.mq5
- Copy ang AZad C.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on ang AZad C.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator ang AZad C.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove ang AZad C.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: