Normally if we attach an indicator, it will show the indicator for the current chart only.
With this indicator you can choose the symbol for which you want to apply the indicator. You can add any number of times this indicator with different symbols as inputs.
- EURUSD and USDCHF have negative correlation.
- AUDUSD and NZDUSD have positive correlation.
We can add two instances of this indicator for these two symbols and can monitor whether the correlation exists or not.
In other way, we can add three instances of this indicator for 2 major pairs and one for its cross pair. Example: For EURUSD, GBPUSD and EURGBP.
We can see on cross pair how the changes in major pairs affects its movement.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Any Pair Stochastic is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Any Pair Stochastic provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Any Pair Stochastic.mq5?
- Download Any Pair Stochastic.mq5
- Copy Any Pair Stochastic.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Any Pair Stochastic.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Any Pair Stochastic.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Any Pair Stochastic.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: