The indicator, that determines the moments of the lowest volatility.
For manual trading — wait for the signal on the hourly chart (red, blue or yellow marks) and place breakout orders in both directions.
After a period of low volatility there is usually an impulse, which should be used. In 50% of cases the impulse is preceded by a false breakout in the opposite direction, therefore it is necessary to provide a possibility to revert after a stop triggers.
Originally this indicator has been written in MQL4 and was first published in the Code Base on 06.05.2015.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
AtrRange Metatrader 5 Indicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
AtrRange Metatrader 5 Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install AtrRange Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5?
- Download AtrRange Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5
- Copy AtrRange Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on AtrRange Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator AtrRange Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove AtrRange Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator:
AtrRange Metatrader 5 Indicator