The indicator automatically draws Fibonacci lines by yesterday’s or today’s range.
Some notes to use indicator input parameters:
input bool AutomaticallyAdjustToToday = true; //adjustment under the current prices input Hour TimeToAdjust=H00; //the hour of shifting Fibo input uint iDaysBackForHigh=0; //number of days back to obtain high input uint iDaysBackForLow=0; //number of days back to obtain low
- AutomaticallyAdjustToToday (adjustment under the current prices) – the parameter determines whether to have the indicator automatically adjust to today’s prices;
- TimeToAdjust (the hour of shifting Fibo 0 /23) – If the AutomaticallyAdjustToToday parameter is set to ‘true’, you can define at what time the fib lines switch to using today’s prices instead of the yesterday’s ones;
- iDaysBackForHigh и iDaysBackForLow. If the AutomaticallyAdjustToToday parameter is set to ‘false’, you can adjust the amount of days back to get high and low, from which the readout will start.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in Code Base at mql4.com on 25.07.2008.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
AutoDayFibs is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
AutoDayFibs provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install AutoDayFibs.mq5?
- Download AutoDayFibs.mq5
- Copy AutoDayFibs.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on AutoDayFibs.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator AutoDayFibs.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove AutoDayFibs.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: