The indicator displays in a separate window “Tick Volume” or “Real Volume” volumes and their average value on history. The average value of volumes is used for drawing the forecast of their volumes value for the current and the following days.
The average value of volumes is performed considering the day of the week, i.e. Monday volumes average with the previous Mondays’ volumes, Tuesday with Tuesdays and so on.
Set the number of averaging weeks and type of the displayed volumes in indicator input parameters. The number of the used averages can differ from the specified ones in parameters. If the terminal lack of data for the specified number of averaging weeks, for example, if insufficient value of the “Max bars in chart” terminal parameter set, then number of averages can be significantly less than the specified one.
The real number of average weeks can be seen, if set the mouse pointer to the line of average values. In this case it will be specified in the tooltip how many weeks succeeded to use for averaging.
Line of average values can be additionally processed by the median filter. It should also be considered that there is a risk to smooth some significant peak. Default median filter disabled.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Average Volumes (Volumes Forecasting) is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Average Volumes (Volumes Forecasting) provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Average Volumes (Volumes Forecasting).mq5?
- Download Average Volumes (Volumes Forecasting).mq5
- Copy Average Volumes (Volumes Forecasting).mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Average Volumes (Volumes Forecasting).mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Average Volumes (Volumes Forecasting).mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Average Volumes (Volumes Forecasting).mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: