The Average Change indicator is the indicator of financial asset force and it shows the price impulse. It allows to know to what extent the market volatility is.
The indicator uses SmoothAlgorithms.mqh library classes (must be copied to the terminal_data_folder\MQL5\Include). The use of the classes was thoroughly described in the article “Averaging price series for intermediate calculations without using additional buffers”.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
AverageChang is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
AverageChang provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install AverageChang.mq5?
- Download AverageChang.mq5
- Copy AverageChang.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on AverageChang.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator AverageChang.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove AverageChang.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: