The average of ATR (AATR) is a simple but efficient indicator to use for confirmation with any Price Action strategy. It compares ATR with its moving average.
The confirmation rule is simple: if the ATR line crosses its average from bottom up, you should analyze the price action or open an order based on your signal. For a more convenient display, the indicator is implemented in the form of a cloud. The yellow color of the indicator means that ATR is above its average, dark blue appears when ATR falls below its average.
The indicator uses SmoothAlgorithms.mqh library classes (copy it to
The indicator has originally been written in MQL4 and was first published in the Code Base on 04.01.2016.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
AverageOfATR Metatrader 5 Indicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
AverageOfATR Metatrader 5 Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install AverageOfATR Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5?
- Download AverageOfATR Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5
- Copy AverageOfATR Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on AverageOfATR Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator AverageOfATR Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove AverageOfATR Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator:
AverageOfATR Metatrader 5 Indicator