The indicator is a version of a technical ATR with the possibility to change a smoothing method.
ATR always has SMA, while this indicator implements all standard methods – SMA, EMA, SMMA and LWMA, as well as non-standard ones. Besides, horizontal shift of the indicator values has been provided.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published 26.05.2007 (in Russian).
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
AverageSizeBar is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
AverageSizeBar provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install AverageSizeBar.mq5?
- Download AverageSizeBar.mq5
- Copy AverageSizeBar.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on AverageSizeBar.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator AverageSizeBar.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove AverageSizeBar.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: