This indicator measure time lefted before new candle appeared. In the upper left corner, indicator show details of it in minutes and seconds by string but on the last candle it shows by digital clock style. It is very useful for traders that required open their position exactly when the new candle is coming.
Core idea to get left time before new candle is coming:
Left lime = (Open Time of Current Candle + Current Time Frame) – Current Time
- ShowComment: set to false to hide comment at left corner of chart.
- FontColor: select your desirable color at this parameter. This color is only working for text that following running price.
- FontSize: add your size of text that following running price.
- FontName: add your font name here, i.e “Arial” or “Arial Bold”.
- Offset: determine how many pips above running price your text will be displayed.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
b-clock is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
b-clock provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install b-clock.mq5?
- Download b-clock.mq5
- Copy b-clock.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on b-clock.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator b-clock.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove b-clock.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: