The indicator draws candlesticks of a larger timeframe as color filled rectangles using DRAW_FILLING buffers. Rectangles are color filled in accordance with the values of the BrainTrend1 indicator.
Depending on trend direction the candlestick body is painted in blue or orange, shadows are painted in lime or yellow.
The indicator requires the compiled indicator file BrainTrend1.mq5. Place it to the terminal_data_folder\MQL5\Indicators\.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
BackgroundСandle BrainTrend1 HTF is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
BackgroundСandle BrainTrend1 HTF provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install BackgroundСandle BrainTrend1 HTF.mq5?
- Download BackgroundСandle BrainTrend1 HTF.mq5
- Copy BackgroundСandle BrainTrend1 HTF.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on BackgroundСandle BrainTrend1 HTF.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator BackgroundСandle BrainTrend1 HTF.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove BackgroundСandle BrainTrend1 HTF.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: