The indicator draws averaged candlesticks of a larger timeframe as color filled rectangles using DRAW_FILLING buffers.
Depending on candlestick direction its body is painted in green or orange, shadows are painted in lime or yellow.
The indicator requires the compiled indicator file Candles_Smoothed.mq5 for operation. Place it to terminal_data_folder\MQL5\Indicators\.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Background Candles Smoothed HTF is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Background Candles Smoothed HTF provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Background Candles Smoothed HTF.mq5?
- Download Background Candles Smoothed HTF.mq5
- Copy Background Candles Smoothed HTF.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Background Candles Smoothed HTF.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Background Candles Smoothed HTF.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Background Candles Smoothed HTF.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: