The indicator draws candlesticks of a larger timeframe as color filled rectangles using DRAW_FILLING buffers. Rectangles are color filled in accordance with the colors of the DigitMacd indicator cloud.
Depending on trend direction defined by the color of the cloud of the original indicator, the candlestick body is painted in blue or orange, the appropriate shadows are painted in light-blue or beige.
The indicator requires the compiled indicator file DigitMacd.mq5 for operation. Place it to terminal_data_folder\MQL5\Indicators\.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
BackgroundCandle DigitMacd HTF is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
BackgroundCandle DigitMacd HTF provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install BackgroundCandle DigitMacd HTF.mq5?
- Download BackgroundCandle DigitMacd HTF.mq5
- Copy BackgroundCandle DigitMacd HTF.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on BackgroundCandle DigitMacd HTF.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator BackgroundCandle DigitMacd HTF.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove BackgroundCandle DigitMacd HTF.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: