The indicator draws candlesticks of a larger timeframe as color filled rectangles using DRAW_FILLING buffers.
Depending on candlestick direction its body is painted in blue or pink, shadows are painted in lime or red.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
BackgroundCandle HTF is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
BackgroundCandle HTF provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install BackgroundCandle HTF.mq5?
- Download BackgroundCandle HTF.mq5
- Copy BackgroundCandle HTF.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on BackgroundCandle HTF.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator BackgroundCandle HTF.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove BackgroundCandle HTF.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: