The indicator draws candlesticks of a larger timeframe as color filled rectangles using DRAW_FILLING buffers. Rectangles are color filled in accordance with the values of the HullTrend indicator.
Depending on trend direction the candlestick body is painted in emerald green or pink, shadows are painted in light green or cream.
The indicator requires the compiled indicator file HullTrend.mq5 for operation. Place it to terminal_data_folder\MQL5\Indicators\.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
BackgroundCandle HullTrend HTF is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
BackgroundCandle HullTrend HTF provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install BackgroundCandle HullTrend HTF.mq5?
- Download BackgroundCandle HullTrend HTF.mq5
- Copy BackgroundCandle HullTrend HTF.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on BackgroundCandle HullTrend HTF.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator BackgroundCandle HullTrend HTF.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove BackgroundCandle HullTrend HTF.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: