The Bollinger Bands indicator with filtering of front and damping. The very idea of such a filtering is most fully presented by the author here.
Lagging indicator (it is represented in the figure by the red lines) is asymmetric in relation to the falling and the growing market! The very idea of drawing the indicator intends to its use on specific asymmetric markets. For example, in the stock market.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in Code Base on 23.10.2009.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
BandsFBA is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
BandsFBA provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install BandsFBA.mq5?
- Download BandsFBA.mq5
- Copy BandsFBA.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on BandsFBA.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator BandsFBA.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove BandsFBA.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: