The NRTR indicator using the Average True Range technical indicator.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in the Code Base at mql4.com on 26.02.2008.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
BAT ATRv1 is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
BAT ATRv1 provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install BAT ATRv1.mq5?
- Download BAT ATRv1.mq5
- Copy BAT ATRv1.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on BAT ATRv1.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator BAT ATRv1.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove BAT ATRv1.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: