When dealing with small time frames, the spread value is important. For example, to set a buy stop based on the chart, you need to visually estimate the bid-ask spread.
This indicator draws the upper shadows of candles so that the Ask price (i.e. High=Ask) can be seen in the chart. Now the spread is clearly visible!
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
BidAskChannel is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
BidAskChannel provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install BidAskChannel.mq5?
- Download BidAskChannel.mq5
- Copy BidAskChannel.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on BidAskChannel.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator BidAskChannel.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove BidAskChannel.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: