The BlauCMI_Signal indicator shows information on the current trend using the values of the Candle Momentum Index indicator with a fixed timeframe.
The histogram of the initial indicator is the source of the signal:
When receiving signals from the histogram, the histogram color is shown. Colored dots on lines appear when the bar of the corresponding timeframe changes.
The indicator requires BlauCMI.mq5 indicator file. Place it to terminal_folder\MQL5\Indicators.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
BlauCMI Signal is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
BlauCMI Signal provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install BlauCMI Signal.mq5?
- Download BlauCMI Signal.mq5
- Copy BlauCMI Signal.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on BlauCMI Signal.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator BlauCMI Signal.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove BlauCMI Signal.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: