A bit enhanced volatility indicator (ATR) for a specified period.
A breakout is deemed to be genuine, if the body of a formed bar exceeds average true range (ATR). ABS (Close-Open) candlesticks body size is displayed as a histogram. Histogram green columns show volatility breakout as a histogram and can serve as signals for market entry/exit/position reversal or position volume increasing.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Break Lag ATR is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Break Lag ATR provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Break Lag ATR.mq5?
- Download Break Lag ATR.mq5
- Copy Break Lag ATR.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Break Lag ATR.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Break Lag ATR.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Break Lag ATR.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: