Bounce Strength Indicator (BSI) shows the strength of bounce according to the Wyckoff method.
After a move higher, the stock moves into a flat consolidation with a clear support level. Chartists should watch action closely as prices approach support level. A high volume surge off support, also known as a springboard, is the first sign that the bigger uptrend is set to continue and a consolidation breakout is imminent.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
BSI Metatrader 5 Indicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
BSI Metatrader 5 Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install BSI Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5?
- Download BSI Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5
- Copy BSI Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on BSI Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator BSI Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove BSI Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator:
BSI Metatrader 5 Indicator