Why Bubbles&Drops? The indicator involves association of simultaneous drops falling (Open < Close) and bubbles rising to the liquid surface (Open > Close). Each of these environment “disturbances” causes waves which fade after some time. Using this “consequences”, we can try to forecast future price movement.
The indicator uses the simplest fading calculation – f ( x ) = a / x * sin ( x * a ), where a is an amplitude (in this case, Open – Close)
The first history bar (Open[ historyDeep ] ) is used as a start point. Values of the fading caused by each successive bar are sequentially added to the initial value.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
BubblesAndDrops is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
BubblesAndDrops provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install BubblesAndDrops.mq5?
- Download BubblesAndDrops.mq5
- Copy BubblesAndDrops.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on BubblesAndDrops.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator BubblesAndDrops.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove BubblesAndDrops.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: