The trend indicator in the form of a colored cloud using volumes in its calculations. Cloud color corresponds to the current market trend.
Red color stands for the bearish market, while green color shows the bullish one. The idea is to reveal the first market impulse and estimate its duration.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in Code Base 21.05.2012 (in Russian).
The indicator uses SmoothAlgorithms.mqh library classes (must be copied to the terminal_data_folder\MQL5\Include). The use of the classes was thoroughly described in the article “Averaging Price Series for Intermediate Calculations Without Using Additional Buffers”.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
BullsBears is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
BullsBears provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install BullsBears.mq5?
- Download BullsBears.mq5
- Copy BullsBears.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on BullsBears.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator BullsBears.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove BullsBears.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: