This indicator shows the “ultimate support/resistance” levels of current trend. Trend changes is shown with color rectangles, trend direction is shown with colored dots. The direction of trend is determined by dynamics ofmoving average, the support/resistance levels depend on current volatility and calculated using the Average True Range (ATR) indicator.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in CodeBase at mql4.com 26.04.2008.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
BuySell is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
BuySell provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install BuySell.mq5?
- Download BuySell.mq5
- Copy BuySell.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on BuySell.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator BuySell.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove BuySell.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: