Very often, especially in the non-intuitive timeframes (M15, M12, M30, H4, H8 …) we want to know how much time is left before a candlestick closes. This can be done quickly – at a glance.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
CandleCountdown is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
CandleCountdown provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install CandleCountdown.mq5?
- Download CandleCountdown.mq5
- Copy CandleCountdown.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on CandleCountdown.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator CandleCountdown.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove CandleCountdown.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: