The indicator to trail the stop levels in the Expert Advisors. Up and low boundaries of the channel have individual input parameters for setting:
input uint UpTrailPeriods=5; //The period of search for high input uint DnTrailPeriods=5; //The period of search for low
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in Code Base at mql4.com on 28.10.2007.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
CandleStop is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
CandleStop provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install CandleStop.mq5?
- Download CandleStop.mq5
- Copy CandleStop.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on CandleStop.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator CandleStop.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove CandleStop.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: