The CCI indicator in the main chart window relative to the Moving Average indicator. The CCI indicator is shown in green, the Moving Average line is red, and the levels with the default values are shown as borders of a light gray channel.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
CCI Chart Metatrader 5 Indicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
CCI Chart Metatrader 5 Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install CCI Chart Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5?
- Download CCI Chart Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5
- Copy CCI Chart Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on CCI Chart Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator CCI Chart Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove CCI Chart Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator:
CCI Chart Metatrader 5 Indicator