The indicator draws candlesticks when finding the CCI indicator in the overbought and oversold levels. The moments of entry in these zones is defined by the input parameters values.
input int Overbought=+100; // oberbought level input int Oversold=-100; // oversold level
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in Code Base at mql4.com on 01.07.2008.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
CCICustomCandles is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
CCICustomCandles provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install CCICustomCandles.mq5?
- Download CCICustomCandles.mq5
- Copy CCICustomCandles.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on CCICustomCandles.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator CCICustomCandles.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove CCICustomCandles.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: