The CCIT3_Simple indicator modified.
The indicator has a limitation on the number of calculated bars (Max_bars_calc=100000). This indicator underlies the EA_CCIT3 Expert Advisor.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
CCIT3 noReCalc is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
CCIT3 noReCalc provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install CCIT3 noReCalc.mq5?
- Download CCIT3 noReCalc.mq5
- Copy CCIT3 noReCalc.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on CCIT3 noReCalc.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator CCIT3 noReCalc.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove CCIT3 noReCalc.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: