The indicator is based on CCI and uses Tilson’s ratio.
The indicator has limitation on the number of calculated bars (Max_bars_calc=100000).
EA_CCIT3 Expert Advisor implements this indicator.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
CCIT3 Simple is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
CCIT3 Simple provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install CCIT3 Simple.mq5?
- Download CCIT3 Simple.mq5
- Copy CCIT3 Simple.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on CCIT3 Simple.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator CCIT3 Simple.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove CCIT3 Simple.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: