The market volatility indicator. It calculates stop loss and draws price channel. According to the instructions the red line shows where to place stop loss when opening a new order in this place.
This indicator was first implemented in MQL4 and published in Code Base at mql4.com on 19.10.2007.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
channel breakout entry is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
channel breakout entry provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install channel breakout entry.mq5?
- Download channel breakout entry.mq5
- Copy channel breakout entry.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on channel breakout entry.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator channel breakout entry.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove channel breakout entry.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: