The indicator uses in the calculation the deviation of its previous value from price. Therefore, the starting point is the first value of price on history. The indicator can be considered as adaptable to the market volatility, as it reacts on sharp price change.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Chase the trend 1.0 is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Chase the trend 1.0 provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Chase the trend 1.0.mq5?
- Download Chase the trend 1.0.mq5
- Copy Chase the trend 1.0.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Chase the trend 1.0.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Chase the trend 1.0.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Chase the trend 1.0.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: