Color version of the Linear Regression indicator.
Linear regression is a statistical tool used to predict future prices based on past data.
The indicator uses the least squares method for the construction of the “most suitable” straight line through a series of points of price values.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Color Linear Regression is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Color Linear Regression provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Color Linear Regression.mq5?
- Download Color Linear Regression.mq5
- Copy Color Linear Regression.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Color Linear Regression.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Color Linear Regression.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Color Linear Regression.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: