The classic CCI with the colored signal levels.
For the moments of time, when the CCI indicator is in oversold and overbought zones, there are change of the indicator color corresponding to the trend direction.
The growing trend colors the indicator in lettuce green, the falling into the red one.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
ColorCCI is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
ColorCCI provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install ColorCCI.mq5?
- Download ColorCCI.mq5
- Copy ColorCCI.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on ColorCCI.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator ColorCCI.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove ColorCCI.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: