Hybrid of the FATL (Fast Adaptive Trend Line) digital filter and analog adaptive averaging JMA – the ColorJFatl indicator that fills the chart space with a colored background and displays the most recent value as a price label with the possibility to round the channel levels up to a required number of digits. The number of digits to round is set in the input variable Digit :
input uint Digit=3; //Number of digits to round to
The moving average itself serves as the color separation line.
The indicator uses SmoothAlgorithms.mqh library classes (copy it to <terminal_data_folder>MQL5Include). The use of the classes was thoroughly described in the article “Averaging Price Series for Intermediate Calculations Without Using Additional Buffers”.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
ColorJFatl Cloud Digit Metatrader 5 Indicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
ColorJFatl Cloud Digit Metatrader 5 Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install ColorJFatl Cloud Digit Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5?
- Download ColorJFatl Cloud Digit Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5
- Copy ColorJFatl Cloud Digit Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on ColorJFatl Cloud Digit Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator ColorJFatl Cloud Digit Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove ColorJFatl Cloud Digit Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator:
ColorJFatl Cloud Digit Metatrader 5 Indicator