Standard Stochastic oscillator displayed as a cloud that can be located by setting the indicator timeframe value different from the chart one.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
ColorStochastic HTF is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
ColorStochastic HTF provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install ColorStochastic HTF.mq5?
- Download ColorStochastic HTF.mq5
- Copy ColorStochastic HTF.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on ColorStochastic HTF.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator ColorStochastic HTF.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove ColorStochastic HTF.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: