Standard Stochastic shown as a color histogram relative to level 50. Rising histogram bars above 50 are colored in green, while falling ones – in blue. Faling bars below 50 are colored in red, while rising ones – in magenta. If the histogram is above the signal line, the latter is colored in green indicating the rising market. If the histogram is below the signal line, the latter is colored in red indicating the falling market.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
ColorStochastic is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
ColorStochastic provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install ColorStochastic.mq5?
- Download ColorStochastic.mq5
- Copy ColorStochastic.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on ColorStochastic.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator ColorStochastic.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove ColorStochastic.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: