This variant of HighestLowestRange normalized oscillator is calculated based on five HighestLowestRange (HLR) indicators.
All editable variables are implemented as indicator input parameters. However, keep in mind that these variables are interdependent to some extent, so you should adjust them more carefully!
FactorN input variables represent the unit weight of HighestLowestRange with number N in total indicator value.
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
ColorZerolagHLR Metatrader 5 Indicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
ColorZerolagHLR Metatrader 5 Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install ColorZerolagHLR Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5?
- Download ColorZerolagHLR Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5
- Copy ColorZerolagHLR Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on ColorZerolagHLR Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator ColorZerolagHLR Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove ColorZerolagHLR Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator:
ColorZerolagHLR Metatrader 5 Indicator