The indicator stores the tick from the terminal to an array. The type of the received ticks can be specified in the parameters:
Next, the tick array is displayed on the screen. During that the tick flag is displayed:
TICK_FLAG_BID — the tick changed the Bid price;
TICK_FLAG_ASK — the tick changed the Ask price;
TICK_FLAG_LAST — the tick changed the price of the latest trade;
TICK_FLAG_VOLUME — the tick changed the volume;
TICK_FLAG_BUY — the tick appeared as a result of a buy trade;
TICK_FLAG_SELL — the tick appeared as a result of a sell trade;
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
CopyTicksInd Metatrader 5 Indicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
CopyTicksInd Metatrader 5 Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install CopyTicksInd Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5?
- Download CopyTicksInd Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5
- Copy CopyTicksInd Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on CopyTicksInd Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator CopyTicksInd Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove CopyTicksInd Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator:
CopyTicksInd Metatrader 5 Indicator