Corrected Average indicator by A.Uhl (also known as the “Optimal Moving Average”).
The strengths of the Corrected Average (CA) is that the current value of time series must exceed the current volatility-dependent threshold, so that the filter increases or falls, avoiding false signals if trend is in weak phase. – by Prof. A.Uhl –
Updated Version 2.2 :
- I’ve added the Shift of indicator parameter (idea to use as a Support and Resistance)
- Exponential averaging bug fixed
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Corrected Average (CA) is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Corrected Average (CA) provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Corrected Average (CA).mq5?
- Download Corrected Average (CA).mq5
- Copy Corrected Average (CA).mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Corrected Average (CA).mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Corrected Average (CA).mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Corrected Average (CA).mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: