This indicator calculates and shows daily highest and lowest prices, displays them as two set of lines.
It is a good example to show the usage of CopyTime(), CopyHigh(), CopyLow() functions and MqlDateTime data struct.
This indicator can only be applied to lower time frames than daily, like H4, H1, M30, …
MT5 Indicator – Download Instructions
Daily Range is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Daily Range provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Daily Range.mq5?
- Download Daily Range.mq5
- Copy Daily Range.mq5 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Daily Range.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Daily Range.mq5 is available on your Chart
How to remove Daily Range.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download MT5 Indicator: